We have no puppies now.
We are going to have our third litter in the year 2018.
Puppies from our kennel grow up in a flat with the ceaseless contact with people. They are devolved to a new owner chiped and vaccinated.
Every puppy gets to its new home:
- Contract of purchase
- Pet passport
- Documentation with basic facts about its life in our family
- DVD with photos from first months of its life
- Brief "directions for use", that is mean the most important things which should
a new owner knew about the care of a puppy
- Basic equipage contained a leash and a collar, its feeding bowl and its favourite toy
- Blanket with "the smell of home"
- Meal, that it used to eat, for cca one week
- Few treats for training and biting
But chiefly you will bring at home the small dog, who will be prepared to become your best friend.